Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful - Day 8


Today I am thankful for my brothers and sisters.
I actually had a tough day with my siblings. There was an email exchange that had me in tears. But, once I calmed down I was able to remind myself that, while we all sometimes make mistakes in how we communicate our feelings, we can work it out because we love each other.
Within an hour of that first difficult exchange, I got three supportive emails, two phone calls, and an apology addressed to everyone.

Having so many siblings has been a great blessing in my life. I have had disagreements with ALL of my brothers and sisters at one time or another, but we always come back together. And, if they can accept me through all my mis-steps, I can certainly accept them through theirs.

I am grateful for Bobby, Brenda, Doreen, Gayle, Christine, Donna, Lenny, Wayne, and Wanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment